R&D TAX CREDIT PREPARATION AND ADVISORY SERVICES
Swanson Reed offers specialist claim preparation and advisory services:
- Traditional Credit Calculation: An offset available in certain circumstances equal to 25 percent of qualified research expenses
- R&D plan writing and substantiation assistance: Our dedicated team will help prepare the documentation required to formulate and execute experimental activities. This process aims to augment your R&D Tax Credit claim potential
- Audit Defense: Our team of audit specialists will assist you in audit preparation and defense strategies
Why Choose Swanson Reed?
With offices across the nation, Swanson Reed manages all facets of R&D, from claim preparation and audit compliance to management of full claim disputes.
We treat client confidentiality and client tax risk seriously:
- We are certified to the ISO31000:2009 Risk Management Standard
- All claims prepared by Swanson Reed undergo a six eye review
- All claims undergo a technical review involving a qualified engineer and tax agent
- Our tax risk an general risk management policies and processes are independently reviewed each year
- We are a Better Bureau Business accredited business