Swanson Reed will provide technical update sessions to your staff on changes to the R&D tax credit including a range of R&D issues that may arise during the R&D engagement process. Our experience has shown that an important way to maximize an R&D return is to increase staff awareness of the benefits of claiming the R&D tax incentive for your company.
We facilitate nationwide workshops and seminars that include:
- Identification of eligibility for your company’s projects under the new R&D tax incentive regime;
- Education on the types of activities that are eligible for the incentives, using case studies from successes in your industry;
- How we will work with you to proactively identify and track R&D projects going forward;
- What expenditure can be claimed;
- What substantiation is required to support each claim; and
- The commercialism, confidentiality and the potential benefit to your company.